Stretch hood machine HSA-Vario: Stretch on pallet
The stable, weatherproof hood secures the pallet unit, consisting of several layers, as a whole. This additional load stability remains in place even with frequent handling.
Load security in perfection
Perfect high-performance stretch-hooder machines meet our customers' high expectations for a comprehensive load securing system. We know the challenges faced by the transporter, handling bags with bulk materials and other load units worldwide as ship freight in containers, on rail, truck and in intermediate storage – and bringing them securely to their destination.
Painstakingly tested shipping units
With a view to the future we are already developing today – jointly with leading film manufacturers – painstakingly tested shipping units, which impress with their security, economy and environmental compatibility.
On this basis we give recommendations for the optimum film for each respective product – and corroborates the application of film. In the Möllers Group Academy expertise in optimal stability and ideal stetch behavior is gained.
installations on the world market
- Total solutions from a single source
- Individually developed machine technology from a worldwide market leader
- Outstanding performance strength
- First-class machine availability
- Absolute dependability
- Great economy
- Highest process security
- Comprehensive service
- with option HSA-Vario D for dual head
- Pack dimensions B 600 - 1200 x L 600 - 1400 x H 800 - 2800mm; larger on request
- Film density 40μm – 200μm
- Film type PE-tubular side gusset
- EP 1013549 High-Expander-Stretch
- EP 2036818 Counter hood stretch I
- EP 2248722 Counter hood stretch II
- EP 2258618 2 in 1
- EP 2322433 Palletless, High-bay storage
- EP 2012/000471 Palletless, one hood
- EP 16194389.9 Paletless, 4-Way load unit
- EP 3281878 „Diverting device for diversion of a cut length of tubular film“
Perfect load security
Packaged materials stacked on a pallet
Film feed, opening and film take-up
Film end with bundle stretch
Film end with understretch