High load stability by shrinking
The Möllers Packaging Technology machinery program with its FSA plus shrink frame offers a secure solution to pallet security with low intrinsic stability. The shrink-film hood is drawn over the goods stack extending under the pallet.
To shrink fit, the film is heated by a downstream shrink frame. This shrink frame is heated electrically.
Automatic film change enables uninterrupted operation
In FSA II and FSA Ill form the machines can utilize two to three different film types with automatic change. Uninterrupted operation also with cost-saving thin shrink film is a unique characteristic of Möllers Packaging Technology FSA-machines.
FSA-Combi: shrinks perfectly and needs little space
The Möllers Packaging Technology tubular film covering-and shrink machines (model C-FSA) consecutively and instantly perform the covering and shrinking of the hood in a single machine unit. They can be operated employing electrical heating and process up to two film sizes.
- Low energy consumption
- Contra-laminar system
- Optional pallett-undershrink
- Electrically heated
- Superb load stability
- Flexibly employable for most varied packed goods, pallet- and film types.
- High throughput figures (FSA: up to 80 pallets per hour; FSA-Combi: up to 80 pallets per hour)
- Low film consumption
- Shrinkable stack formats: preferably 800 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1200mm, 1100 x 1300mm
- Max. height of the pallet loads: 2800mm
- Shrink film thicknesses: 60-200µm
- Covering capacity: up to120 pallets/hour