Patented film-end ejection device
The HSA-Vario with dual head promotes time saving and security with its new, patented film-end ejection device. In parallel tubular film – also in various film dimensions – are available.
HSA-Vario D: simple maintenance
The HSA-Vario enables automatic film change during operation of the machine. Changing the film-roll and removal of the film-end are performed outside the danger zone of the machine and simplify maintenance work – downtime is eliminated.
- More safety for operating personnel
- Dual head: Readying of two film sizes or of tubular films with different imprints
- Goods of different varieties can be packed in one machine with automatic film change
- Films of all types are employable
- Automatic film change with film-end ejection device is performed outside the machine's danger zone
- Film-change downtime is eliminated
- Higher availability of the entire line
- Optimum stretch geometry
Möllers Group AcademyBring your products! The live performance of our full-line training system will convince you!
Automatic film change
For example, two different films for different load units or a combination of load securing and dust protection
With the same film, the dual-head version allows automatic film change
Easy operation by lowering the upper bobbin to floor level