PSH: extremely stable, palletless shipping units
With palletless technology only 40% of usual wrapping costs apply. The palletless pack can be universally employed in core industrial sectors.
PSH-1 (1 HSA)
The complete line with HSA and pack turning device – the pack is reversed to finalize the stretch process. Capacity: up to 40 packs/hour.
PSH-2 (2 HSA)
Maximum performance with time-saving is offered by the PSH-2 with two sequential stretch-hooder machines between which the pack turning device is located. Capacity: up to 100 packs/hour.
- Perfect transport unit even for long export routes
- Subjected to inertial forces, the palletless pack is more stable than the variant with pallet.
- Maximum economy: Only 40% of the usual wrapping costs apply
- Effective product protection from contamination and theft
- Transport-stable and watertight
- High load flexibility: Optimization of truck logistics
- Low energy consumption
- Pallet costs and complex logistcs are eliminated
- Environmentally friendly: The film load unit is completely recyclable
Möllers Group AcademyBring your products! The live performance of our full-line training system will convince you!
PSH: The film is a convincing load carrier
Patented: palletless stretch hood wrapping technology
Pack turned 180º. The top layer now forms the pack’s base.
PSH: stackable outdoors
PSH: ideal utilization in freight container
Turning of the palletless shipping unit
Easy to turn: Palletless shipping units
Future-proof investment: Counter-hood stretch line
Technical data palletless line
- Pack dimensions petrochemcals: material-dependent, up to B 1100 × L 1300 × H 1920mm
- Pack dimensions building materials industry: material-dependent, up to B 1000 × L 1200 × H 1170mm
- Pack dimensions fertilizer industry: B 800-1200 x L 1200-1400 × H 1000-1400mm
- Pack weights: up to 2.2t
- Film densities: 80-140μm
- Packing capacity: 40 to 100 packs/h
- EP 2036818 counter hood stretch I
- EP 2248722 counter hood stretch II
- EP 2322433 palletless, high-bay storage
- EP 2012/000471 Palletless, one hood
- EP 16194389.9 Palletless, 4-Way load unit