PLS-B: gentle bag-guiding at maximum speed
High-speed palletizers from the Möllers Group meet the demands of the building materials industry with special equipment options and greatest availability.
Special building materials: gentle transfer of bag layers
Perfectly adapted to the enormous challenges of the building materials industry, high-performance palletizers of the PLS-B series prove their worth; with throughput rates of 1200 to a maximum of 3000, 4000 and 5000 bags / hour, depending on the layer pattern employed.
Often used are kraft paper valve bags which, in filled state, retain their shape relatively well - accordingly, the palletizer B-series are equipped with turning flaps to turn the bags in the transverse position. They inhibit the approaching bag on the conveyor belt, off-center, the resulting torque leads to the 90° rotation.
Gentle sack guidance
Bags of all common sizes and weights are palletized in a pack pattern of four to ten. The high-performance palletizers of the PLS-B series are equipped with timing belts. The use of an installed dual lower guide for gentle transfer of the bag layers on to the slide plate not only serves to secure the large palletizing capacity, it also protects the bags.
- Gentle handling of bagged materials
- Flexible configuration of palletized goods and pallet feed
- High level of availability in continuous operation and long life
- Low noise level
- Standard palletizing capacity: 700 to 4500
- Packs / hour depending on model and layer pattern (higher capacity on request)
- Typical pallet formats: 800 x 1200mm, 1000 x 1200mm
- Typical palletizing formats (bags): 450 x 300mm